PORTFOLIO

Friday, August 10, 2012

Dynamic Sketching - Week 9 - Planes

We visited the Air Museum in Chino (Planes of Fame) and sketched a lot of the classic air planes there.  Also needed to do a re-design.






Re-design, I wanted to do an insect-like alien swarm of flying things.  They would have the ability to re-purpose human machines like jet turbines and helicopter blades.  I came up with the "Recombinant Swarm," consisting of a flying creatures that can attach to and combine with a super carrier creature.  All in all, I wasn't too satisfied with the final design, but it was fun anyway:



Initial ideation thumbnails... I really had no idea what I was going to do.




Also, a quick sketch of a Lotus 49 I did for a friend while we were eating at a restaurant:


Another military vehicle:





No comments:

Post a Comment