PORTFOLIO

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Godzilla - Legendary Pictures


After several revisions, I feel somewhat satisfied with this painting.

Description from my Deviant Art:

In light of the recent Comic-Con 2012 craze over Legendary Picture's Godzilla teaser... I decided to do a painting of one of my most beloved childhood stories. 

I grew up with Godzilla and I've been wishing that someone could take it and do it RIGHT, big budget, and everything. I have a lot of faith in Legendary Pictures so I really hope it goes well.

This painting took me about 8-10 hours.. working on it about 2 or 3 hours a day for 3 days. It was a lot of fun and I'm definitely still learning, but I really like how it turned out.


For previous renditions, please see the previous Godzilla post.

No comments:

Post a Comment